Saturday, July 7, 2018

PiYo Review - My Results and Why I Didn't Like It. - Push Pedal Crank

Hi there! My name is Tara S. – I am a fairly recently divorced mother, I work from home, and I have two little girls that live with me.

I have a pretty hectic life. Their father recently cheated on me with a younger, thinner model – an affair that had been going on for over a year before I caught him.

There’s no reason for me to go into too many details. Ill say this – it was a very messy breakup, and was extremely draining on me emotionally and spiritually as we had been together for over a decade. The effect of the split was long lasting, and I sunk into depression in the following months. There were nights where I would literally make dinner, then go to bed and cry until I managed to fall asleep.

For more information visit website through #piyoreviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment